Friday - August 28

Cloudy, cool day....I was off to town at 7:30 and had my first therapy session (Donna) at 8:15.    She was very pleased with my progress (so am I).    Lots of memories from 5 years ago when it was so painful  bringing on tears....felt some twinges now and then, but certainly can tell a big difference in how much better the shoulder feels.    I have 6 more sessions (that I know of) with the pros
+++ all the at-home stuff.   
 
After therapy I went to Panera for breakfast and set up with the I-pad, phone and calendar.    Good to see my friend Carol there and meet her friend, Sherry who is wife of Ryan's pediatrician.   Dr. Zimmerman was wonderful. and now retired....had never met Sherry, but what fun we 3 had chatting before we all needed to go our separate ways.   I picked up the boys clothes at Anne's and then to storage unit to put some things away.
 
Met Kathy (my Texas buddy) at Biaggi's for leisurely lunch - sooo good to see her again.   We had a great lunch and yakked for 2.5 hours before I was off to pick up Liam and Connor from school.    We'll see Paul and Kathy in October in San Francisco to sightsee and enjoy the Blue Angels.
 
Cheers to our friend, Claire
 
The boys are spending part of the weekend with us here on Daisy at Kamp Komfort.   
 Grandpa has a big roaring fire going.  
 
The boys new uniform shirts...
 and the new school logo
Water was a little nippy, but they didn't care....
Labor Day is just around the corner and pools will be closing!
 
Roasted hot dogs and s'mores, the boys built a fort in Daisy and a jolly good time was had by all!
 
Sweet dreams and enjoy your weekend!
 
 


 

No comments: