Monday - January 11

Sunny but windy and cool (52 when we woke up.).   We left the park at 7:30 for town and an "observation" of yoga.   Mark and I have the same family physician, and he mentioned to Mark that he should look into yoga.........heard about Miss Belle at the New American Physical Therapy and Fitness Center.    When I called to get info, I was told that it's mostly women but there are some men off and on.   Today.....all women (mostly seniors including Miss Belle who was very nice and welcoming.    Mark took one look and said he would sit this one out and watch!    Most of the gals had their mats, but I was handed one and away we went in front of large mirrors and did our thing for 1 hour.  I was not familiar with yoga other than I knew it was stretching, bending, meditating, etc.    Really enjoyed it and the time went by fast.    The classes are Mon-Wed-Fri at 8 AM.   Mark is still undecided.   Miss Belle talked to him after class and encouraged him to try it as "we definitely need more men".    So...........I am off and running with my yoga class!   Yoga is great for balance, too!
Patrick's band is "Jury's Out" and I guess you could say that's Mark thinking on the yoga..
"Jury's Out"!
 
Stopped at the Serenity Coffee Shop for breakfast and then Publix and Dollar Tree.
 
Mark did a bunch of logistics planning between our travels on Daisy and Catrina for the next several months - we are going to be on the go...go...go!!!   Holy Moly - my head is a'spinnin'!!!  
 
We rode bikes this afternoon and caught up on e-mails.   Took our drinks and joined 13 others for happy hour under the tiki hut - beautiful evening, but cooled off around 5:30....fun to meet these nice folks from all over the country!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: