Friday - April 28

 Lots of rain overnight and we ended up just at 2" for the total.    I took Maeve to school and what a treat to see the sun shine again!    Everything is so lush, green and pretty!

Dropped Maeve off and I went to The Grind for breakfast (ham/cheese/egg bagel) and vanilla latte.    I had 2 hours till my 1st appointment, so read on my I-pad, played a few games, etc.    Then I was off to Dollar Tree for some things.    Next stop was a haircut with Betty and finally, last stop was Nails R Us where I took the girls yesterday and today, Grandma enjoyed a mani/pedi with Ann.   

Grandpa and I loaded up Maeve's things and took them to her house - Philip arrived home late last night - some challenges with the weather.    He picked Maeve up from school, Luke and Annette are back home from Raleigh; hopefully, he'll feel better soon   Michael and Brooke are in Charlotte with friends this weekend.    Brady brought Blair home and Drew is truckin' on down the road arriving later tonight

Brady came over to Flo's for a nice chat after school.    He and Blair, Mark and I went to dinner at Blue 42 in Morganton.   Great burgers and fun catching up!    After a beautiful day, it poured while we were eating, but don't think we got any at Lake James.

The "B's" at Blue 42
Blair and Brady

Enjoy your weekend!






No comments: