Wednesday - April 5

 Congratulations to Liam...

he called us last night and said he's going to the University of Iowa this fall!    We are so proud of him.....and he'll be following in his Uncle Michael and Cousin Drew's footsteps - # 3 Hawkeye in the family!   I'm using the Iowa colors (black and gold for this post)! 😊

We had early-morning appointments with Dr. Kagen (dermatologist) for full-body scans.    All good and then to the European/American Bakery Cafe for delicious breakfast and coffees.   On home and got the she shed back in order and did some laundry!

I left at 1:00 for appointment with my primary physician, Dr. Freeman - 3.5 hours later, I was finally back home.    Dr. was running late, then accidents, major back-up on interstate (shame on me for not checking Google Maps and seeing purple for I-75 traffic).and other roads - absolutely crazy (especially since I was with the Dr. only 5 minutes tops).    Mark had a nice glass of sangria waiting - what a guy!    All good with the Dr. and I'll see her again in January.

As I was driving home, the car thermometer said - 96.    Then after I got home, Mark and I both got text alerts about air quality being unhealthy in our area for sensitive groups?

Gary and Brenda (next door) left today - a few stops along the way but eventually to home north of Kansas City.    They'll be back in late December.

Mark grilled Italian sausages for supper - yummy!

 


No comments: