Wednesday, November 10

Today just had to be one of the prettiest - I couldn't get over the beauty of the trees and that luscious burning bush which is so vribrant now!   Had to take a few more pics...

I was out of the house at 8 to hit the big sale day at Kohl's and what fun - bought several baby girl outfits for Birthright (the Sublettians are doing this again this year instead of exchanging gifts - it's so much fun and much appreciated and needed by the gals at Birthright and new mothers.   Stopped at my doctor's office to have my arm checked for the TB...............negative and also I do not have Sarcoidosis!    Since my eye is not bothering me, I will mark that off the "stress/worry" list and wait and see if and any changes occur by next appointment on 12/20.

Mark took our truck in to have tiny crack repaired in windshield - $78!    Yikes, a few years ago, it $45 and before that, $25...

Lunch with Exchange Club and our Santa letter forms are starting to come in!    Yeah....hoping for a big year with these funds going towards prevention of child abuse here in our community.

I made Crescent Chicken Almondine and split with Anne and family, along with banana nut bread and "Razzleberry" pie.....oh my, actually I can't take the credit for this, but that Marie Callendar sure makes good stuff and this pie is fantastic!!!   Liam and Patrick stopped and picked up their supper after school.   I wrrapped a few more gifts.

Good news for our folks.....Mark's Mom's test went well today.   My Dad had dinner in the dining room tonight (the quarantine has been lifted!)   Alleluia - he was very happy to see his meal-time buddies and a change of scenery after being cooped up for ONE week!

My window treatments for the family room came today (woven woods) - Mark installed and they look great!    

Rode our bikes on the trail this afternoon - and here's some of that beauty...


Pretty tree and Mark, the biker 
 Burning bush on fire!!!

Tomorrow I'm off to Geneva for a fun shopping day with 3 friends!

No comments: