Tuesday, May 10

Whew.....summer has arrived! Maybe just for a few days, but it came on fast and furious!!!   I went to the funeral mass for my friend, Connie's Mother at St. Pat's and sat with the other Monday Night Friends.   I ran a few errands and then met Martha for lunch.   We enjoyed yummy salads and had lots to catch up on and so 2.5 hours later, we closed down Destihl and just had a great chat outdoors under the umbrella.

Pat and Martha

Mark had picked Connor up from preschool, they had lunch, naps, etc.    After Patrick and Liam came at 3, Mark and I ran some more errands and stopped for a quick bite to eat!

A lady came this afternoon to check our bathroom wall that needs to be repainted.   We will do the base coat and then Kay will do her faux paint job (she had done this several years ago), so hopefully it will all come together?   Tait, the drywall guy needs to come back at least 2 more times!

Happy Birthday, Judy B!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat. Sam and Company, painters, left at 5:00 and Bob and I went out to dinner. I was so pooped from everything today I took short nap while trying to finish a crosswork puzzle. Now probably can't go to sleep at a decent hour. Hopefully, if I can decide on paint color and make a couple of more decorating decisions, things will be DONE!!!! or close?????? Love Judy