Wednesday, May 25

The day started out stormy with heavy rain (1.1").    I got our clothes organized for vacation and Mark loaded up the truck.

Sun came out around noon and was a beautiful afternoon.   I had lunch with Exchange Club and my speaker assignment, Steve, did a great job sharing interesting stories about his job on the property tax board of review.

Mark and I got the bikes out, dusted them off (ha) and enjoyed a nice ride on the trail (FIRST time I've ridden since we're back from FL)!  How pathetic is that???

Around 5:30, skies got darker and darker (by 6:00, it looked like midnight).   Soon, the sirens went off and we spent about 1/2 hour in the basement - tornadoes all around us.    This horrible weather just doesn't stop!    Still under a tornado watch till 10:00.    I was predicting this stormy weather as my shoulder has been so achy, achy, achy all day, along with neck pain!    Never fails when there's a big weather change, the ole shoulder lets me know something is brewing out there and once again, proved right on...   I

Tomorrow we are leaving for Muskegon, MI to check on Catrina, unload a truck full of stuff and then spend a few days enjoying some of our favorite towns on the sunset coast.

Mark just checked and almost 1.5" MORE rain in the gauge and it's still coming down!

No comments: