Sunday - December 4

We went to 8:00 Mass and then Mark left for Mendota/Dixon to visit my Dad and his parents.   I was with my Monday Night Friends for our annual Christmas party - this year a catered brunch at Connie's lovely home in the country (12 deer came thru the yard while we were there)!    Always such a fun time with delicious food and drink, revealing our secret pals and then drawing for 2012.     This group of 11 gals have been going strong with 3 of us charter members dating back to 1972 which means next year will mark our 40th year of friendship and soooo much fun and laughs, tears and joy!    So, not sure what we'll do, but going to plan some sort of
 biggie event to celebrate!

Marsha, Jody, Ruth, Connie, Donna, Sue, Pat, Linda, Tamara, Brenda and Nadine
My very special MNF's

Mark and I were both home about an hour and then left for Anne and Patrick's for more good eating....my tummy is hurting......a really fun Sunday!   Although it was cold and dreary outdoors, so much warmth and happiness inside these homes today!

No comments: