Wednesday - December 14

What a frightful day......rain, rain and more rain!   But the day started out very nicely when Anne stopped by to pick up some packages and brought me a peppermint mocha - what a sweetheart!    I exercised and had a 10:00 hair cut and oh my, the rain just didn't stop - we have a lake in our backyard, streets were flooded and can only imagine if this were all snow???    Also heard some loud cracks of thunder and lightning - very strange for December!

I sent out a bunch of  Christmas and "thinking of you" cards to our PEO shut-ins, went to lunch with Exchange Club and straightened up the basement.   Mark picked the boys up from school (in the pouring rain) and we are having a sleepover tonight - their Mommy and Daddy are going out for a nice dinner and then tackle the wrapping!

The boys and I got into our jammies, sat around the tree and read Christmas stories.
  Love these special times! 

 Ten days till Christmas Eve!

No comments: