Sunday - September 1

Hope your Labor Day weekend is going well and it's been fun and relaxing!
 
Blair usually has a bottle around 10-10:30 and then again at 3 AM  (I do those 2 feedings) and then Grandpa handles the early morning, anywhere from 6-7 AM feeding!    He went to 9:00 Mass at St. Joseph and I went at 11 at St. Aloysius.    Grandpa and Sweet Pea got along just fine - he was feeding her when I left and I was gone almost 2 hours!   She was asleep when I got home and ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour nap!    Good girl - she likes to cat nap during the day!
 
Blair is dressed in her "Sunday-go-to-church" clothes, but no church for her today!
 
All gussied up with no place to go!!!
 
Hmmmm...not sure about this one which is a chambray sundress with little red fish - the back features criss-cross straps and a tiny pocket with more red fish!    Grandma likes it, so the show will go on!!!!
 
Here I'm wearing a navy/white knit striped romper with pink flower and my Mary Jane socks! 
 
Bob and Judy (Brooke's parents) came in the afternoon - we had a great visit as always, played euchre with Judy and Mark beating Bob and I two out of two ------aarrgghhhh!  
My Gram holding me up - I love to stand!
 
We had take-out from Olive Garden - delicious!   Stormy afternoon and evening with rain, wind, thunder and lightning!
 
This is priceless - my brother Bob and granddaughter, Leia in their John Deere shirts sitting on Grandpa's John Deere tractor!!!    Leia is 5 months (2 weeks older than Luke)
 
 


No comments: