Saturday - August 31


Wow....last day of August!   My oh my this year is just flying by!   
 
A fun day with Blair and had a little fashion show - Grandma hasn't gotten much else done - forget how much these little people "rule the roost"!    She does not sleep a lot during the day - some cat napping.   Took all day to do 2 loads of laundry!  
 
 HA.....Juan had a good day working on his job list.  
 
Blair and I went for a little stroll in the neighborhood this morning (Mark and I got back at the exercising, too) and late this afternoon, we all went for a car ride to town for some take-out supper from Tripps.    Blair fell asleep immediately!   
She loves car rides, stroller rides and bath time!
 
Here's a few pics of my little Dolly
 
I love my Blue Angel bear from Uncle Ryan 
Cuddling with Grandpa  
Little Sailor Girl 
Out for a stroll wearing my new shades from Grandma
Flower Child
 
 
 

No comments: