Friday - July 24

Exercised first thing under cloudy skies, but then the sun came out and boy-oh boy.....makes all the difference!    Appreciate that cloud cover for a bit of a break!   Ha!
 
We drove into Milton and I had some pampering....loved my mani/pedi at Natalie Nails!    Off to David's Catfish House for more good southern catfish, shrimp and all the fixin's.  Then I browsed "Fine Things", nice gift shop, picked up a few things at Publix and back to Daisy.   We read, did computer stuff and left around 3:30 for Pensacola to walk at the mall.    Radar showed stormy stuff coming, but thought it would miss us.....WRONG!   It rained sooo hard (what happened to the light little afternoon showers that pop up in FL when it's hot 'n humid)?   We've had some real gully washers since we arrived here 2 weeks ago!
 
Got our walk in, stopped in a few stores and then went to Barnes 'n Noble for iced coffees and browsing.   Hadn't been to one of these in a long time, so jotted down some books that sounded good to put on my Kindle list.   And, I bought my 2016 calendar!
 
When we got back to Avalon Landing, they had not had the heavy rain (pavement was almost dry)!   
 
 
 
 

No comments: