Monday - November 13

Today was sunny (afternoon) and actually pretty pleasant for 40 degrees and no wind!
Mark exercised and then to breakfast with the Monday morning bunch.    Brenda brought cranberry/orange muffins with cranberry butter - yummy treats and much appreciated!
Mark and I had a bunch of errands to run afterwards and then settled in our suite with a nice fire, music and catching up with mail, computer stuff, etc.   Between our clothes and stuff, and another trip to storage, we are now nicely organized and ready for the next 6 weeks.
I had an appointment with Dr. Novotny (my orthopedic surgeon) this afternoon.    I've had left shoulder pain (shoulder from 2010 accident) and also some left hip pain.    They did x-rays and shoulder is tendonitis in the rotator cuff.    He feels some exercise with stretch bands which I have will help or later, he can always give me an injection.
The hip (he used some mighty long words) is nothing serious and again, can do an exercise and eventually, may want/need the injection.    No arthritis!!! 
6 of the Monday Night Friends met at Red Lobster for dinner.   Good time was had by all!
Sooo love and miss this sweet silly girl!
My grandma and grandpa are coming for Christmas - YEAH!!!!






No comments: