Monday - November 6

Blustery day that started out sunny, but didn't last long and back to the dreary gray skies!    Anne took the boys to school, I loaded up rest of my stuff and was off to Grove Street Bakery to pick up breakfast pastries to celebrate Mark's birthday (tomorrow).     Enjoyed all the goodies and coffee, but especially visiting with Brenda, Bev and Sigrunn.    Missed Sue who is in Florida.
I went to Eastland Suites and checked into our "home" for the next 6 weeks.    We couldn't have the same suite we've had past 2 years, but have a similar one with a full-size closet (had an armoire before).    Anne (she took the day off) came and helped me (3 loads with luggage cart) move all the stuff from truck into room.   Really appreciate her help as the boys loaded the truck on Saturday.    Spent the afternoon unpacking and settling in!
Good to be back here.

I met the Monday Night Friends at Olive Garden (8 of us) - good food and lively conversation!


No comments: