Friday - November 3

Ahhhh, the sunshine came my 3rd day back!    Ha!    Felt so good but will be short lived as next 2 days rain is in the forecast!!!
I took the boys to school and then to storage to get a few things and onto Panera to meet Sharon for breakfast.    We had so much to catch up on over our pastries/coffee/tea +++ finalize plans for our NYC trip coming in just a few weeks!    3 hours later, I drove back to Anne's and hung out till it was lunch time!!!     Picked Donna Rae up at Westminster and we were off to Olive Garden.    Also a quick stop at Barnes and Noble - I ran in to pick up the new "Chicken Soup for the Soul"
 Christmas book for her!
So, it was a fun day with 2 good friends, good food, etc.
Ran a few more errands and then picked Connor up from school and his friend Blaise.    Took Blaise home and Connor and I came on to his house.    Patrick had just gotten home and Liam went home with his friend Rem to work on a school project.   He'll be home later tonight.
Connor beat me in rummikube and then went to his friend Drew's house.

Patrick left to play a piano show at Lake Bloomington, so just hanging out with Connor!
Mark is in Lakeland for the next 3 nights and will be seeing my brother Ron and Vicki.    He continues to work on Daisy projects!

No comments: