Monday - July 22

Hello from Irving, Texas......I drove the 400 miles today with an excellent navigator by my side!    Yikes, most of the drive was on  Highway 287 (4-lane) but not any major traffic.    Last 20 miles or so was another story, but we made it!     Happy to be here and just had a light supper at Chick-Fil-A.

Still not ready for any big update on the trip and no time to sort pics......tomorrow will be another long day - early flight to Chicago, long layover, onto to Rochester and then 90-minute drive to Brewerton and Catrina, our "Home Sweet Home".     I'm so used to Mark doing the driving and I read, yak, do computer work, etc., etc. so a big appreciation of all he's done over the years!    "FIFTY" years worth!     I sure feel for his pain - coughing really hurts, too....but we're thankful it was nothing worse!   Dr. says "pain for 2 weeks and then should be all healed"!

 I will share this sweet picture......Maeve on her birthday riding in the arena as we all sang "Happy Birthday" - 3 on Saturday.

Little Cowgirl













No comments: