Friday - May 15

A big day for the Campbells..... new puppy, Gibson arrived and we know he'll be so loved!!!

Welcome to the family, Gibson

We had breakfast and then off to Morganton for my 9:15 appt. with Dr.Mark Brazinski.    This was my first time out and about in public seeing masks (and several without), waiting outside the office to go in one by one, have my temperature taken and asked a bunch of questions.    Then chairs with signs were a no no - kept everyone well spaced apart.

Dr. Brazinski was so nice....took x-rays and since I've had 3 cortisone shots, that is enough and not recommended.    He gave me a list of exercises to do every other day and put me on an anti-inflammatory drug 2x a day but no longer than 3 weeks.   He wants to see me in around 3-4 weeks.

While waiting for the prescription to be filled we decided to walk.   I remembered going to a park with Annette and the kiddos a while ago, so we drove to the Catawba River Greenway.    What a lovely park and different paths and it's all PAVED.    Several people out and about this lovely day.    We will definitely be back to check out more of this.    Got a text that my drug was ready, picked it up and on home.    Lunch, watched 2 more episodes while Mark was doing computer work.   

It is a spectacularly gorgeous day!!!

1922 East Jackson Street

5 years ago today we closed on our home of 40+ years!
And 27 years ago today, Anne graduated from Eastern Illinois University!

Watched the 8th episode of The Last Dance and then....
 we did facetime with Gibson as he frolicked around the yard with the boys 

Our grand puppy




No comments: