Wednesday - May 27

After 3 straight days of predicted rain and then didn't happen or very little, today it is coming down gently and we may get some effects from Bertha who is really causing havoc on the east coast.

Worked on Flo getting stuff organized and ready to bring back all our stuff that we carried into the cottage these past 10 weeks.     

We plan to leave Monday after my 10:15 orthopedic appt. and head to Jackson Center, Ohio for some warranty maintenance on Flo.    This was to be done in February in Fort Myers, but they weren't able to do it all, so warranty was extended to this June 4th appointment at the Airstream factory.    Not sure how long this will take, but then off to see Anne, boys and meet Gibson.   

I forgot to mention yesterday how impressed I was with Headlines Salon in Morganton and all the precautions they took when I got my pedicure.     Waited outside door and they took my temp.    All employees and customers wore masks and filled out a brief health form.

2 sessions of Zoom - Mark's sisters and then with Claire and Kathy.    

The rain continues to fall.....wonderful for the trees and flowers








No comments: