Thursday - May 21

As I start today's blog this morning, the rain continues to fall and the little "sunshine" symbol is no where to be found on my weather app for the next 10 days!     Let's hope that changes?

After lunch, I watched 3 episodes and cried my eyes - out!    Talk about heartwarming stories - oh my!    That's all I'm gonna say other than if you get the chance, this is just thee most wonderful series..."Call the Midwife"!!!!!

Mark and I went for a short walk this afternoon when the rain finally stopped for a bit....felt so good to stretch the legs.    Davis's graduation was to be tomorrow night (outside) at 6 PM.    But with more rain coming, it will now be Saturday at 11.   Each family will be given 3 passes for cars but who knows how far back we would be parked?     Mark and I, Drew, Brady and Blair will stay home and watch on TV thru FB (live streaming).    Party time afterwards with family - keeping our distance!

Late afternoon while I was watching another episode, Matk and Michael took a little boat ride - a bit nippy and no sun, but I think they had a little dose of cabin fever!!!

After supper we watched the 10th and final episode of The Last Dance - really enjoyed this documentary on Michael Jordan.    Then 5 games of euchre with Brooke and I winning the first game and then getting trounced by Annette and Ryan the next 4 games....ugh!!!

Today Patrick's grave stone was installed.....emotional time but pleased with how it turned out....









No comments: