Tuesday - October 13

 Sunny, chilly morning but warmed up to 73 later in the day.   Very windy again.

I cleaned out the fridge and defrosted the freezer.    Mark worked outside organizing back of Flo.    Around 1:30 I picked up pie slices from Busy Corner, went into town and picked Liam and Connor up from school, took them home, visited with Anne and then off to Donna's and 8 of us Monday Night Friends had a great Tuesday Night Supper in her beautiful backyard on a gorgeous evening.    It was so fun to be with these gals again.....long time.

Tonight was the first time I've been out and about after dark in a long time and sooooo neat to have no more halos around headlights, street lamps, etc. since my cataract surgeries!    YES!!!

Came home and played 3 games of euchre with Mark and me against Nancy and her neighbor, Dennis.    They won 2 of 3.   Good time.

Sue's visitation will be Friday night and funeral on Saturday.    The wonderful tributes for her are abundant on Facebook - she was one very special gal!




1 comment:

Charlotte Kerr said...

Oh my - I am so very sorry for your loss. So sudden and unexpected, I just can’t find words. I’m praying that you will be able to participate in Sue’s services in some way or another? Hoping you find peace and blessings in your memories.