Halloween - 2021

 Beautiful sunny Sunday but I'm feeling icky poo with this cold.    We went to Mass at 9:30 at St. Francis but then on home and I just laid around all day.    I watched an episode of "Call the Midwife", slept, read and didn't do much of anything.    We had invited Jim and Lydia for euchre this afternoon, but cancelled as I sure don't want to give them this crud!    I haven't had a doozy of a cold like this in a long time!

I did some online Christmas shopping this afternoon     Mark did carry out from Mucho Taco - delicious!

A little witch and "Ant Man"
Blair as "Mal" from Sleeping Beauty

and then the grand dogs...
Frankie as a hot dog
and
Gibson as a dragon

Mark zoomed with his siblings - missing Doris, Marilyn, Joan, Janet and Nancy.

By bye October.....

 







No comments: