Tuesday - April 18

A brisk morning but the start of another gorgeous spring day in NC.    Go the kiddies off to school, Grandpa went to Hardees for his fix and I went next door to Canal Coffee (formerly Human Bean) for my fix.

On home, did some laundry, tidied up the house and on with the day.    Mark and I went for a walk and Annette arrived home around 11:30 and Philip flew to FL for work.    It was crazy windy today!

Mark and I picked up the kiddos from school and had treats at Dunkin,    On home and Mark and I went for a walk.    Annette made minestrone soup for dinner (+ green beans with bacon) - delish!    Grandma supervised Maeve's bath with her pink sugar soap and sponge from Tarpon Springs - she loved it.    We're all tired tonight so till tomorrow...

Donuts 'n drinks after school


  




No comments: