Monday - May 11

After thunderstorms last night, he rain picked up around 4 AM ad rained almost non-stop till 2:00 - very breezy, too.    Busy day here....I met the Monday morning breakfast group, then had doctor appointment, home to meet Allie who came from Peoria to pick up some treasures and the guy who bought our small sailboat came to pick it up, and my friend, Margie stopped in for a good-bye hug!
(This could be an emotional week)?
 
Allie and I had a good visit over delicious lunch at Biaggi's.   
Allie and Pat
 
Read this afternoon and did some tidying up in Toad and Daisy.    The sun came out after all the rain, the wind picked up and temperature dropped.  Brenda and I went to Chili's for supper with  a small group of Monday Night Friends (Ruth and Linda).   Fun catching up as I hadn't seen Ruth since early December.
 
Mark had a good day getting things set up in Catrina ready for launching tomorrow morning!
 
 


No comments: