Sunday - May 31

Last day of May....rainy in the morning.   Drew, Davis and I went to 9:00 Mass at St.. Joseph's.    Did some laundry, Blair took her nap and Brady still resting, but feeling much better!
 
Could just eat her up - orange sherbet, anyone? 
Michael and Brooke looking great in their wedding finery last night 
The boys hanging out with their X-box!
 
Michael and Brooke got home at 1:15....enjoyed hearing all about the wedding details!
Put her in the cage when she's out of control.....
OMG....Daddy did this - lots of laughs! 
Wearing my pretty new skirt that Grandma's friend, Connie made for me! 
I'm reading a book and Brady is reading his I-pad - he is no longer contagious
and I'm so glad we can be pals again and play! 
 Very happy that Mommy and Daddy are back home!
 
Had spaghetti for dinner and enjoyed a nice visit on the porch!
 
Tomorrow we fly home......what a fun week with the NC kiddies!    It will be strange to go back to Bloomington .....but no home on Jackson Street!
 
 
 

No comments: