Tuesday - May 5

Happy Cinco de Mayo Day....had a nice gentle rain overnight and more predicted today, but turned out to be a really nice, warm, sunny Tuesday.    Annette, Luke and I spent the morning at the Children's Discovery Museum - Luke had so much fun.  
 
 Grandma and Luke playing with Zoobs (had never seen or heard of these before)?
Hmmmm....this pizza looks good enough to eat! 
Luke and Mommy in the combine 
Playing with my new school bus I got at the museum.
 
 There were many groups of children there (preschoolers and kindergarten age on field trips).    I left early as Mark and I had noon dentist appointments.   Both of us got a good report.    I cleaned out a few last remaining piles in the kitchen and picked up Liam and Connor from school.   
 
The plan had been for Grandpa and the boys to meet Annette and Luke for supper and then go to hockey practice.  Anne was joining the after she got off work at 6.   But Liam got a headache and tummy ache, so Annette and Luke took him home; Grandpa stayed with Connor and Anne went home after work.
 
I was at Mandarin Garden for delicious Chinese (no Mexican for the Sublettians) with 4 dear friends.    We had sooo much fun and yakked the night away.....Annette and Luke joined us later.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: