Wednesday - May 27

Mark and I were up and going at 6:30 AM and the day had begun.    Had some good rain (they really need it here) overnight.    Mark took Davis and Brady to school, Blair and I had breakfast and Drew left a little later for just 2 hours - freshman year is over and he is officially a sophomore!
 
Blair took a nap and I worked on the program Mark and I are giving for my Exchange Club
banquet next week on the Blue Angels

The mulch men came today and gave the landscaping a fresh coat - looks great!

Grandpa took all 3 boys to get haircuts this afternoon.   We took the kids to the Catawba Country Club for their Mexican Buffet - very good!    A beautiful evening to sit outdoors!
 Here they are...
 Us with the little Miss who wanted to keep on the move!
 Our Princess sometimes just wants to do what the boys do (dress and all) 
 

No comments: