Monday - February 22

Another nice sunny day and warming up a little bit more each day!   We went to yoga and then the Brown Cow for breakfast (love their quiche).   Stopped at the post office and onto Stuart.
 
I got a manicure while Mark ran some errands and got Toad washed.    Had lunch outdoors at Manatee Island Bar and Grill....a favorite!   Mark had their wonderful mango barbeque pork on a pretzel roll and I had the grouper Reuben!!!
 
Back to Daisy for a bit and then to happy hour - gorgeous late afternoon/evening to sit by the water visiting with friends.
 
Belle (yoga instructor) sent me an e-mail this afternoon on "tech neck"??   Very interesting reading about something so many of us experience as a result of lots of time spent at the computer, reading, checking cell phones, etc.
Bell knows about my ongoing neck issues and now I have a new exercise to try!
"Tech Neck"   hope none of you experience this?    Not sure that's what my problem is, but could all be all related?
 
 
 

No comments: