Thursday - February 4

It's Liam's 11th Birthday!!!!!
 
Where oh where have the years gone?
2006

 
and 11 years later...
 
 
He's a hockey star!
 
Mark and I exercised this morning before it got too warm...he did his weights and I ran/walked..   After breakfast, I vacuumed Toad and reorganized the trunk.
 
We both walked in the park and then went to the Parrot Island Grill for delicious lunch (coconut shrimp and hush puppies for me and crab cakes for Mark).   We sat outdoors in the nice breeze, enjoyed our drinks, Caribbean music and  really good lunch!    Took Toad thru the car wash, checked out a new Laundromat and on home.
 
I went to the pool for just 1 hour - really warm, but water was only 77, so....too nippy for me!
 
We rode bikes and then to happy hour - whoa....very windy and really cooled down by the water!    Cooler temps coming the next several days!
 
Here's the birthday boy while we did face time...
 
Watching Liam open his presents!
 
And then tah dah...it's the "B's"
Blair - our fairy princess 

Brady - basketball star


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: