Sunday - February 21

A lazy Sunday here at the park....mostly cloudy skies and got to 73.    We took the bikes to the rim trail and had a nice ride.    After lunch, Mark worked on taxes, I read and took a little nap.  
 
I got a text today from the 5K app on my phone that they missed me and hope I'll be back soon!    This technology is amazing.....they know I haven't ran/walked in a week and want me back...awww.    Not just yet folks - ankle still healing!
 
We played 2-handed euchre later this afternoon and he trounced me 4 out of 4!
 
Liam has strep and feeling really yucky - poor guy.   I despise sore throats and can only imagine
how he feels!!  
 
Michael sent the video of Brady's winning shot from yesterday's game.   41-40 Exciting!!!
 
We enjoyed leftovers from last night - great the 2nd time around, too!!!
 
Busy week coming up - meeting friends in Clewiston, Arcadia, and Stuart and then Luke comes
 for the weekend!
 
 Hope you all have a great week!   Stay safe and healthy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: