Saturday - February 6

Mostly cloudy day but warmer than expected in the mid 70's.    As I write this, the rain is pouring down!
 
My cousin and dear friend, Jane called this morning to tell us that her sister, Rita had passed away.    Although Rita has had a long history of health issues, she was only 71 and such a fun person.   Jane and I cried together and my heart hurts for all their family.
 
We exercised and then did the laundry.   Back to Daisy I rode my bike and we went to 4:00 Mass at St. Theresa of the Child Jesus.   Rain was immanent as we went into church and then really poured.   We stopped at Home Depot and then on home.   Power was out about 1 hour (no clue why as there was no storm, just rain).    But we're back in business as the rain pounds down on Daisy's roof.
 
I came across the Top 10 national anthems sung at the Super Bowl.   I really enjoyed all the renditions and how they ranked - brought tears and so much pride and patriotism!
 
Here's the site and hope you'll enjoy as much as I did!
 
 
Thrilled that Michael and Ryan are in Santa Clara, CA together for the big game!    My
buttons will be popping tomorrow night as I watch the flyover immediately following Lady Gaga's singing The Star Spangled Banner!
 
Hope you all have a fun day celebrating Super Bowl 50!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: