Monday - September 16

Another busy day......Patrick did not come home today!    They are sooo ready to get out of there!

I was off to get my new crown at the dentist at 8.    Liam left at 8:15 for a community service project  at St. Vincent de Paul.      Mark and I went to breakfast with the Monday morning bunch and then back home to get Connor.    Mark and Connor ran several errands, I ran errands and then we met for lunch at Jimmy Johns.

We went grocery shopping, to storage and on home.    Mark made a trip to Kamp Komfort, I took Liam to work out at 4 Seasons and Connor was picked up for baseball game in LeRoy.

Later, Mark and I went to the game which the Saints won 15-1.    We watched a little of the Lady Saints game (regional finals, but they lost, so their season is over).

Liam had hockey practice at night......whew.....busy busy day!    Back to school tomorrow!


No comments: