Monday - May 14

Beautiful day and on the go....Mark and I went to breakfast with the neighbors; I took him to eye doctor to have that floater checked from January in Miami.   All is good (still there, but no concerns as it comes and goes).   I ran some errands and then met Kathy and Claire for lunch at Panera.    Home to get the laundry going, start putting stuff in suitcases (we leave Friday for our river cruise) and had a good chat with my niece, Jennifer and update on Linda.    She is doing better today and will probably be released Wednesday.    As long as someone is with her 24/7, she can be home versus skilled care at hospital.   I had planned to drive to Mendota Thursday morning to put some meals in their freezer, so will keep that plan and spend the morning up there!
Mark and I are giving the program at Exchange Club this Wednesday on the Tiger Cruise, so worked on that this afternoon.   It's a challenge to condense one week's worth of adventures and a jillion pictures into a 30-minute time slot???

No Monday Night Friends gathering tonight - everyone just too darn busy and a night at home was just what I needed to make major waves!

No comments: