Wednesday - May 9

Mostly cloudy, cool and breezy.   I got a haircut in the morning and ran some errands.    Mark stopped in at his ole work place and had a good chat with friends and former co-workers!

Lunch for me with Exchange Club - I was in charge of today's speaker who did an interesting program on what is involved with obtaining a liquor license and all the ins and outs of having one (various kinds, costs, serving to a minor, etc.)

We went to the nursing home this afternoon and visited Ed and Donna Rae.    Ed is a patient there for rehab while recovering from hip replacement one week ago.   He looks great and already anxious to "get outta here"!!!!

We went to Panera for supper and brought some yummy pastries for breakfast on the train.

Tomorrow, Mark and I, Paul, Kathy, Roger and Barb are taking the train to Chicago for 2 days of fun in the windy city.    We have 4th row seats to see "Jersey Boys" Thursday night.   I'll update the blog after we return.

No comments: