Tuesday - April 2

Mark decided it was time to get out of the house, so......we met Patrick at 8:00 Mass which was for my Mom and then he treated us to goodies at The Coffee Hound.    Mark and I then went to vote, he took me home and he ran a few errands.
 
He feels better, but still coughing.   We canceled our plans for tonight - dinner out and then dessert/dominoes here with Ed and Donna Rae.
 
I had lunch with the boating gals - just 4 of us (some are still vacationing) at Jim's Steak House.    Fun catching up with everyone!
 
Well.....it's official!   Ryan called tonight and said all practices and demonstrations for the Blue Angels have been suspended indefinitely.    
 I can't describe the disappointment and frustration I'm feeling regarding this decision.    While I'm well aware "something" has to be done to control this spending and mess our country is in, suspending the Blue Angels seems really drastic (of course, I'm a bit partial)

No comments: