Wednesday - April 17

Dreary day and radar looks ominous with all the heavy rain and storms coming as I start writing this at 2 PM.     Exercised this morning and then Mark and I went to 8:15 Mass for his Dad.    (Yesterday we hung pretty spring baskets of flowers on his Dad's and my parents' graves when we were up north).    Mark came on home and Claire, Kathy and I had breakfast and lots of chatter at
The Coffee Hound.   
 
Our new refrigerator was delivered late this morning - got it all wiped out, loaded up and ready for business!    I had Exchange lunch with very interesting speaker - an FBI agent!    Among many things he discussed, he also enlightened us a little on the Boston Bombing, although, still so much unknown about the awful person(s) who did this horrific act with tons of stuff to sort thru for evidence, DNA, etc., etc.

Had yummy Chinese dinner at Mandarin Garden with the Sublettians, but a very small group tonight.    Deb, Marilyn and her friend, Carol and myself.   Small but cozy and of course, just fun being together!    Hadn't seen them since December!    Had some rain but lots more on the way!

No comments: