Wednesday-Thursday, April 3-4

Wednesday...Still chilly - 50, but the sun was shining all day long.    We exercised, I did some laundry and cleaning, ran some errands and then went to lunch with Exchange Club.    Mark and I both took it easy in the afternoon - naps, reading and computer stuff.    Both of us are trying sooo hard to get and stay healthy!

Thursday....ahhh, getting a tad warmer each day and up to 57 today!     I had a dentist appointment, then home to pick up Mark and we ran several errands.   Home for lunch and I went for a manicure and this afternoon, raked some more gumballs!!!   Still BUNCHES up there in that Sweet Gum tree yet to fall....
 
Tonight I had a great time with Kathy and Anne.....we went to "Menopause, the Musical" and it was sooo fun!    I had seen it several years ago in Chicago and enjoyed this performance just as much or more!    Had tears running down my cheeks and laughed all night long.   Although Anne is among the younger set (several in her age group there, though), she really enjoyed it, too! 

No comments: