Tuesday - April 30

As I start to write this (1:45), it is raining cats and dogs......after all the prediction from yesterday and radar showing it was coming....it has arrived!!!   The guys are out running errands.  Luke is napping and Annette and I are just relaxing with computer, I-pad, phones and dozing off and on (Grandma)
 
Makes me sad that tomorrow we leave Luke and family - what a fun, special 10 days this has been.   And really bummed that it will be 6 weeks till we see them again.    Mark and I are driving home (Philip has been using our truck all winter) - 18 hour drive not counting stops - ugh!

I got a manicure this afternoon and quick stop at Target.    Finished packing and loaded up the truck!

Gave Luke his bath on the lanai and after dinner, played one final game of dominoes (Philip won) - what a great tournament we had!    {Philip said he would get back to us with the final stats).

Had good chats with Michael and Brooke today....

And so......we'll say our good byes tonight before we go to bed (Grandma may be doing one more feeding before leaving).     2 more sweet photos of our little guy.


Luke loves his jungle pad and toys wearing his monkey onesie
 
Nighty Night to all

Happy May Day tomorrow.....and Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Claire!!!


 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels tomorrow. Long drive so stop often and rest some!!!