Monday - July 29

Blair is 10 days old!!!
 
Exercised, did laundry, Mark did some more odd jobs,  (Michael has been calling him "Juan, the handyman"), and Brooke, Drew and Davis ran a few errands.    Brady and I played Blitz, Mark got a haircut and the boys went swimming with friends in the afternoon.
 
The ServPro folks came and removed some of the fans and plan to be back late morning tomorrow to take out rest.   Still damp, but much improved and getting estimates tomorrow on new padding and put carpet back in place and have cleaned!   
 
 My back is really hurting today - may have done something from all the "on-my-knees" sucking up water Saturday and then combination of exercising this morning, but keeping the Ibuprofen going and even took a Percocet of Brooke's.      Brooke, by the way, is doing super - a real "energizer bunny" who just doesn't stop!!!    I'm thinking this back pain feels a lot like a bruised or fractured rib (no clue how THAT could've happened)???    But I so remember that pain from when I fell on the boat in the Abacos and fractured three ribs and this is feeling like that more and more as the
 day goes on
 
Tonight we gave Blair her first "real" bath - she did NOT enjoy tubby time...
 
First bath - not a big success
Now I'm happy and warm in my fluffy Vera Bradley towel
Everyone was on hand for bath time taking pictures and a video - the brothers helped dress her and brush her hair!
 
 
 
 

No comments: