Tuesday - March 24

BRADY is 9 today...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love this photo of Grandpa and 6-month old Brady
Good student, star athlete, and oozes sweetness
What more could you want?
 
Went to 9:30 Mass and I dropped Mark off for a haircut and I went to Target.    I was supposed to get a haircut today but Jewel is home with a very sore abscessed tooth waiting to get into dentist.   Rescheduled me for Thursday - she is very hard to get into for an appointment, so happy she can get me in one more time before we leave Fort Myers! 
 
Mark checked into storage for our stuff once we move out - planning to live onboard Catrina or in Daisy for a while!

Marks siblings, Theresa and Jim came with their spouses around 3 and we played 6-handed euchre (the girls won)!!!    So fun to be together and catch up.     We all went to Cibo for dinner (awesome) This was a new place that had been recommended.   

Lydia about to enjoy her very first chocolate martini
and thinking "I hope I like this"???

Jim, Theresa, Pat
Lydia, Mike, Mark




 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments: