Monday - May 21

Had a nice rain overnight here in Carlock - not so much in Bloomington.     I'm sure the farmers are very grateful.    Mark and I went into town separately.    I picked up Donna Rae and brought her to breakfast - surprise!    So nice to have her with us again.    Said good bye to these dear folks, I took Donna Rae back to Westminster Village and then met Mark at Hertz where I turned in my rental for past 3 weeks.    It poured for a few minutes and then all done!
 
Monday Morning Breakfast Friends
Pat, Jerry, Darrel, Mark, Ken, Gary, Marty

Donna Rae, Sigrunn, Brenda, Pat, Sue
Missed Bev and Norma
 
We went to storage and loaded up the stuff we want/need for the summer/fall and then I got a manicure and Mark ran a few more errands.   He picked me up and off to Meijer's for some groceries.    Getting our stuff stowed away on Flo this afternoon.

I had dinner at Baxter's with the Monday Night Friends  always delicious, fun conversation and then bye bye hugs as I won't see most of these gals until December.
 
Maeve , Dolly and Mommy are ready for a shopping trip

Maeve loves her first Barbie

BIG ole grapes give Luke some BIG cheeks

We've had a very fun 3 weeks in Illinois, but tomorrow we move on, taking Flo to North Carolina.    Friday night we'll celebrate Drew's graduation and enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.
 
 
 
 

No comments: