Tuesday - May 1

 Happy May Day....
 
It was a pretty day with sunshine, wind and 83 degrees!    Our friends Bob and Martha drove out to Kamp Komfort and met Flo (Martha's first time to be in an RV. trailer, etc.)   We had a nice visit and then went to Busy Corner for lunch.   No pie though....
 
Martha and Bob
 
So fun to catch up!     We all went back to town.  Mark had appointment with Dr. Novotny for his hand.    Another x-ray was taken and bone has healed nicely.   He no longer needs the splint and although it's still a bit swollen and sore, all is good.   He has some soft tissue exercises to do. 
 And he can resume lifting weights.
 
 My left hip has really been bothering me (especially after all the river walking last week).    He had taken an x-ray last November of hip and shoulder.   I have bursitis and have an exercise to do.   If that doesn't help, he will give me an injection.    Obviously walking is not good right now - major bummer!  
 But, will do (or not do) whatever it takes
 
We ran several errands and then back to Flo.    I met Kevin the new owner (Mark met him last week when he checked in).     He was Philip and Ryan's PE teacher back in high school.    Also got to see Cliff, former owner who stopped in for a visit.    When we've been here in the past, Cliff always teased me that I was wearing out his pavement from many trips around the park.....I told him and Kevin no worries about that happening this visit!   😩
 
 
 

No comments: