Wednesday - November 27

Wow.....what a crazy windy day with gusts at over 50 mph.    I ran some errands this morning and Mark had a session with Larry Strong.    I was at Anne's most of the day - did laundry and cleaned out some kitchen cupboards and put in new shelf liner.     Connor and Grandpa installed new shelves in his bedroom for his treasures - looks so nice!

Connor's special mementos

I got a few groceries in the afternoon and picked up our ham dinner and all the trimmings from HyVee.    Mark and Liam met me at the store and Mark went on home with our stuff.    I took Liam home along with their groceries.     Mark and I had some yummy Sesame chicken for dinner and we still can hear the winds howling.    Watched another delightful Hallmark movie.

Our hearts are sad this Thanksgiving missing Patrick but know he'll be with us in spirit.   

May you and your families be blessed with a beautiful, bountiful day....

H A P P Y   T H A N K S G I V I N G

No comments: