March 29

Hi.....cool, windy day here in Apalach.    I had good therapy session at 9:00 (they last 1 1/2 hours) followed by the heat stimulus and icing.   Ahhhhh.   This will be a short week as office is closed Good Friday.  We all went to the beach on St George Island.   Liam and Connor had a grand time in the sand....here are some highlights as we braved the wind & chill on the water!    We had some good pizza at BJ's and then back to the boat for naps (boys and Grandma) while Anne and Patrick wandered downtown and Mark did computer stuff.




Mark rigged up a pulley system on Catrina for me that is working well and Connor looks on.  The boys help me count and cheer me on!
The boys having "fun in the sun" on Catrina's upper station.    The guys talked to some shrimpers (shrimp boat captain) and learned all about catching shrimp.   Had some very fresh and delicious shrimp cocktail before dinner.  We grilled chicken for supper and then Anne, Connor and I played Rummikub.

No comments: