Rehab - March 9

First day of rehab.  They told Pat it would be mainly evaluations.  Turns out that means they work you and see where it hurts. Not really, but her body seems to think that is the way it is.  Her arm and shoulder don't hurt as much but the rest of her body muscles are complaining about going back to "work". 

She put on regular clothes this morning, that felt good.  (Vicki and Linda provided some oversized shirts.)  Great idea!  She was able to put her socks and shoes on by herself.

She still gets the vertigo, they are monitoring her closely.

Her appetite is good, especially the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. (you can't eat just one). The food has been good.

My day consisted of laundry, haircut, and boat clean up. 

She is really enjoying the emails as I share them with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat: Well, I see you are keeping up the eating!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least, the food is good and having Mark at your beck and call looks like it is working out great too. Keep up the good work. That is wonderful that you can do the shoes and socks, no less. I did not dress for days and days only to go to the doctor with my back. I can imagine all the bruises, aches and pains. Bruises all over my body in places you can't even see I bet. Well, just keep up the therapy and things do get better with time. Take it from someone who has been through some of what you are experiencing. Love,JudyB

Anonymous said...

Mrs. C,
Thinking about you and hope you are out boating again very soon!

Love,
H