Wednesday - October 7

Warm and sunny today - gorgeous!!!    I was off to town for errands, therapy, manicure and haircut.   I was evaluated at therapy with measurements, forms to fill out, questions to answer to Lee, etc.   The gist is that the shoulder is doing great and back to normal - hooray!!!   Still have some work to do on the neck, but it, too, is making progress.   Lee gave me some new exercises to do while I'm gone the next 12 days and have 2 sessions set up with him when I return home!
 
Back to Daisy and Mark arrived about 1/2 hour after me.   He really enjoyed his time helping Bob and Linda fed him well!!!
 
We sorted thru the laundry + the farming clothes and off to the Laundromat.   Did 3 loads and sat next door at Gloria Jeans enjoying our coffees.   I had a fall concoction that was sooo good
Caramel Apple Nut Chiller
Not too sweet - just perfect!
 
We finished our packing walked around the park a few times and now watching the Cubs!

Saw my first "pretty" tree with fall colors and this yummy burning bush in
Anne and Patrick's neighborhood



Tomorrow...

SAN FRANCISCO, here we come!!!   

Will try to update the blog off and on while we're gone!

Bye for now...
 
 
 

No comments: