Saturday - September 9

 Busy day but it was a beauty!    We went into town to do laundry, brought it back to KK (after a Gloria Jean's coffee fix) and left separately to go back to town.   I had a few errands and then met Mark at Westminster Village where we had lunch with Donna Rae and Rhea (dear friends).   We had such a nice visit over a yummy lunch, took some pics and said our good byes to Rhea.     Mark and I went to Donna Rae's apartment and visited a while more.

Rhea and Donna Rae with us

Bye bye to Donna Rae (she and I have a plan to do coffee next Friday).

Mark came on back to KK and I met Claire at Panera - this was a last-minute plan that worked out great as we weren't able to get together till the 19th.    We sat in the warm sunshine for about 2 1/2 houtrs catching up!    Duh...no picture.

Mark and I walked on the country road this beautiful evening, but it sure gets dark early (36 minutes before Port Clinton)!


 



No comments: