Thursday - September 7

 Gloomy day and cool (low 70's).    I left Mark and Flo and drove to the parking lot where Beth picked me  up.    We went on a great 2.5 mile hike on the Kickapoo Rail Trail (another awesome old railroad converted into a walking/biking path like our North Coast Inland Trail in Ohio).

After our hike, Beth took me back to the car and I followed her to Mad Goat Coffee - what a neat place with all the coffee choices and so many pastries to choose from (made in house).    We enjoyed our breakfast and yakked away.    Time to say good bye - what fun to be together and I'll see her in 3 weeks at Sisters' Weekend which she and Sharon are hosting.

Hiking with Beth
First fall color
Awesome coffee shop

Mark and Flo left for Kamp Komfort and were all settled by the time I arrived at 12:15.    Other than a nasty accident which really slowed/stopped traffic on I-74 (semi was on its side), it was a good trip and always nice to be back "home" at KK.

I went into town at 3:30, stopped at Anne's for a good visit and then off to The Vrooman Mansion for the 50th Anniversary of our Monday Night Friends.   There were 10 of us (missing Tamara) and oh my, reminisced thru the years all the fun times and memories we've made.   We looked thru old photo albums enjoyed champagne, delicious food and just so much fun!    

Cheers to 50 years!
Linda, Marsha, Sue, Ruth, Jody, Pat, Brenda, Nadine, Donna, Connie



No comments: