May 12

Rainy, cool morning and then a beautiful sunny afternoon - didn't get the storms predicted; but, those could come tonight or tomorrow?    Mark left for Grand Rivers, KY this morning and he's settled on  Catrina.    He has lots of jobs and things to do before this big trip, but sounds like that will be delayed.   He called Mark W in NC and told him not to come (he was planning the big trip from NC to KY tomorrow) as the river levels are not good on the Mississippi (St. Charles had 3" of rain past few days).    So.....we'll see what tomorrow brings?    The good news is that Mark and Catrina are in a safe, secure place.

Claire took me to therapy (Diane) - Lee and Diane were happy to hear my rocks were put back in place!Kathy came to pick me up around noon and we went to get Liam from his sitter and off to school (Anne and Patrick had conflicts and glad I could help out)!    Quiet afternoon of computer stuff and reading.    Ed came to pick me up and had a nice dinner with he and Donna Rae at their retirement home.   Their daughter, Judy stopped by after dinner and she brought me home - always a treat to see her!

No comments: