May 3

Beautiful Monday in May....Mark took me to therapy with Diane and he ran errands the 45 minutes I was there.   We then browsed around Barnes and Noble.    Met some long-time friends at Jesse's Grill for lunch and great visit.    Cheryl is from my hometown and she, Allie and I went to Midstate College together.    We celebrated Allie's retirement and we girls had so much fun yakkin' away while Mark and Owen (Allie's husband) talked travel,, retirement, boating, etc., etc.

 Cheryl, Owen, Allie, Pat and Mark

I got a new sling and feels more comfy and not pulling on my neck (such a fashion statement I'm creating with this lovely wide waist band featuring two additional bands (elbow and wrist) all fastened and secured with velcro and in "goes with everything" white!!!   I don't have to wear at home (feels good to let the arm hang down), but supposed to wear the new sling when I'm out in public - lets folks see me (can't miss with this) and also a security/comfort feature!

No comments: