Friday - July 22

I was up early this morning and did some packing and straightening up Daisy.    Went to the hospital and spent the morning with Philip, Annette and Maeve.    Waiting and waiting - one more final check on Mommy and baby, get all the paper work filled out, wait some more and finally discharged at noon.  
  I went to Target and got some things.....it was thundering BIG time all the way with a light shower.    I barely got inside and the heavens opened up - oh my!   It poured cats and dogs and I just casually did my shopping waiting for it to end (this was not a little afternoon shower in FL).   I was relieved to hear that Maeve arrived home with Mommy and Daddy just before the storm hit, too.
Ready to go home....
 
Maeve weighed 6-14 when she left the hospital - she seems soo tiny.   She is the smallest of our grandchildren

....we had a contest within the family to see who could correctly guess her birth weight!    Tah Dah....Anne was the big winner at 7-5.   The prize is still to be determined but will be presented when we're all together in Pensacola in November!

Mark was up early this morning and underway as the tow boat folks moved Catrina to Annapolis (2-hour trip).    The plan is that the mechanics will start working and installing the new engines next week.   Mark is happy to be back on his boat; I'm happy to be helping with Maeve!   
We are happy campers!!!
 
Tomorrow I'm flying to Baltimore to join Mark - Annette's parents will be staying to help out.
 
Above Maeve's crib in her sweet aqua/pink nursery
 
Several took naps in this household on a rainy Friday afternoon!  
Luke is still undecided about his sister?  
 
 
Luke and "Pa" (his other grandpa) built this tower....wow!    And Pa made all these awesome blocks and painted them!
 
 Philip grilled burgers along with sweet corn for dinner.   I came back to Daisy around 7 (more rain tonight)!    Hope you all have a great weekend!

 
 
 

No comments: